I'm sorry. I always made things bad for you. It pains me on what you said to me that night. Those ringing words cut my heart like blade through butter. I lost another precious person in my life.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Repitition isn't Catchy
This always happen, doesn't it? I don't get it. Must I always fight, quarrel and leave every time I think to myself: "I found her." This must be another one of God's way to prank people. It's not that I am not sorry. I am just agitated. I am just angry at myself for not being someone good enough. People go about saying its okay, nobody is perfect anyway, everyone has flaws. I am different in a sense that my flaws outweigh my good points. I have always tried to make people happy in the past but I guess since I met that bastard. He changed my view of the world. Screw him, this post is about her not him.
I'm sorry. I always made things bad for you. It pains me on what you said to me that night. Those ringing words cut my heart like blade through butter. I lost another precious person in my life.
I'm sorry. I always made things bad for you. It pains me on what you said to me that night. Those ringing words cut my heart like blade through butter. I lost another precious person in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment