Friday, December 30, 2011

Driving Away

I found peace. In my games =) WHY COULDN'T I SEE THIS SOONER? Gaming for this few weeks helped me to not think about a lot of things. But it is, of course, not enough. Class starting on the 4th of Jan. Twas' a stressful holiday. Taking of a baby and a big baby. Being able to drive didn't give me freedom at all. At least I could go out with a few of my friends during this holiday. There are times where I hope I can see you face once more. Stopping by your house like an idiot whenever I have the chance.


Finance Management is so gonna kill me next year. I am counting down the days of my doom. At any rate, I found out that I have yet to meet up with any of my college-mates. Maybe its because I could never view them as friends. They make me sick. People say everyone wears masks. In my eyes, they wear such ugly and obvious masks, it is degrades my view on them. Enough about things that make me sad. Here's a song that made me happy.

No comments: