Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Tired of seeing posts about new year jokes or other people's so-called, strong resolves of changing. Every year end people make these dumb decisions to change. It's as stupid as making a lifetime schedule. You can change whenever you want. Why limit yourself? So you can tell the whole world the exact date you started changing if you succeed?

And countdowns.. Seriously? Countdown at malls? The crowd. The stench. The potential suffocation. The possibility of theft and/or kidnapping. The aftermath - traffic jam. Took a detour home. Pass by your house only to see your house pitch black with the living room lights on. I wonder whose house will I be waiting at yesterday night if I chose a different route 3 years ago.

I looked like this 3 years ago as I walked away from your house.

Happy that someone reopen her blog. Wish for your happiness down the road of 2012 too. Here's a song for you. Piano. Dull but its me. Dull.

No comments: