Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Aging

In the course of life, the process of learning never seems to end. The bad part of learning is that we have to experience it, usually the hard way. There was once I saw a quote saying that:
"Why do you cry over the same pain over and over again when you are unable to laugh over the same joke over and over again?"
My answer to that is:
"Try hammering your fingers thrice and tell me whether the third time hurts or gives out nil sensations."
A lot of people make weak analogies in life and think that its very smart when someone agrees to them. Ignorant as they are, we have to befriend them. We have to accept the fact that everyone is different. We have to accept that part of them as their weakness and try to find their good points. The ability to do so is a friendship, surpassing mere acquaintanceship. The inability to do so [me] would often give rise to the misconception that the person is introvert. The fact is everyone is different, having the freedom to think whatever they want. The inability to accept that fact would result in arguments, conflicts and sometimes, war.

3 years ago when I waged war against my own world, I lost a lot of things. Ironically, I gave them all up in return for 10-years worth of experiences and events. I don't regret. No. I won't and I can't regret.
"You can't stop my ever-flowing hatred. You are powerless. Eugene Poh"

No comments: