Cameron Highlands first impression boring but chilly compared to Genting Highlands. Might find a day to go back up there if I have a PSP an a decent Wi-Fi spot to download my anime. Damn I need a PSP. Spent three days leeching of the lobby Wi-Fi made me feel damn bad but screw them, I need my daily dose. Really impressed by my cousin for putting up with me. I have hogged his PSP for straight three days to a point where I would mistakenly think it was mine ==

I want this
Grandfather fell and broke his wrist bone. Might not be able to drive in the near future. Currently anticipating an operation on his wrist to place metal slates on it, I think. I actually thought to myself in the past: "Would I panic or go nuts if I were to find out something real bad had happened?" Answer: I felt nothing. Empty as ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment