Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another Stage in Life

Uncle got a baby. Annoying one to boot. Trying my best not to involve myself in taking care of him. Nevertheless, I still failed my Taxation Paper Twice. People in my class seem to be very cautious of this sem. I feel the intensity but still I can't make myself study to the max just yet. Seeing my friends from CHS [not that I have many] gradually leaving the country got me thinking :" Things really have changed a lot" I still am unable to accept change. Unable to accept being alone. Current friends are kinda bitchy. I try to fit in, but I am just not cut out for this class. I feel like dying all the way.

You are the only one making me feel good about my life. I can't imagine a life without a friend like you to call /harass every night. I value our friendship to point that I would bury my feelings I have for you.... I would really catch a grenade for you. but of course throw it back la. =__=

Next up, watching almost all of this seasons anime AGAIN. According to Jian, this seasons anime is gonna blow up the world of all 宅男 [OTAKU]. I want to list out..... >< but oh well XD

I am doing fine nowadays without you. Though there are times i think upon the things we done, could have done. A sigh from my mouth, a cup in my hand and a sip of beer down my throat. To a happy life in the future without anyone. Cheers

No comments: