Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Only you?

I try, i try, i always try,
but why does it always make me sigh.
I thought what i did could make you understand,
but nothing changed, just like the grains of sand.

Bet you don't even know I'm hurt,
never know how many puddles of blood have i splattered.
For you, my friend, my daughter or my love.
I'm confused over all of the relationships above.

But I clearly see,
One feeble memory.
Of you and him together,
the tot of it just brought up my anger.

Well.... Who am i to blame,
Coz if u rily like him there's no reason for this burning flame.
But I wish u would come clean and tell me,
not hide it like ur relatioship wif de previous 'he'

If u rily do like, love and wanna spend more time wif him,
then i propose its best for us to keep our relationship dim.
Its for the best
also to release this stress on my chest

B4 this i couldn't clearly c,
But now i noe u're no longer the old *********

No comments: