I'm sorry. I noe what i did to you was horrible and inhuman. Even i cannot forgive myself for doing dat to you. But... It just happen to happened. Mixed feelings of regret and sorrow dwells within me. I could not explain. I guess i dont have the right to explain anyway. Even if we cannot be frenz again. I wish u could juz set me free. this post is dedicated to you. My fren. I'm sorry. And i understand if u did what u have too. But i juz hope for dat slim chance dat u will forgive me. For what i did. My future. Is in your hands.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The pain of your heart is nth compared to the teeth marks on my hand.
To A Fren i Lost,
Carmen.
No comments:
Post a Comment