Destruction | Despair | Madness
Intoxication| Greed |Rage
It was by then i realized that i was filled with hatred more than anything i ever felt. I was tormented by guilt, convinced that I'd done something wrong. When people get hurt, they learn to hate. When people hurt others, they become hated and are racked by guilt. I was alone at 1st. I felt nothing. But then two people came into my life. Simultaneously. Different yet special in their very own way. It didn't take long for me to notice. I couldn't let this affection 2wards them be like this. Loving two people is just wrong beyond reason. I had to choose. If not. It would be like hugging a person while thinking of the other. The situation drove me into madness. Total madness from within. Or was it greed from wanting both of them. I do not know. but i know i had to sacrifice someone. I could accept either kindness or i would be too intoxicated, indulged in this sweet world. Its not healthy in taking the sweet. The madness destroying me from within, made me wanted to kill, to destroy everyone. A Hyde was manifested from within, carved from hatred, reinforced by madness. And now undergoing the lust to destroy everyone whom stands in his way. Even if it means standing against the authorities, even if it means committing nihilism. Going against the law, rebelling, protesting, using people rights as my reasons. I shall unleash the rage trapped within me........ And yet i rethink bout the stuff that will happen. It just lead to this total despair
No comments:
Post a Comment