I did it again. Walking to ur hse. But i think its the last time i'll ever do it. The decision u made, made me decide as well... We were never meant to be. Even so. I stil clinged onto that slight hope. Hahaha... NAIVETY. I hate it. And so i left something behind while i was in the neighbourhood. I'm not gonna say much. Just that the barking dogs stil ring thru my head. Just that my feet stil feel the tar cover roads piercing thru my feet. The more i walked, The more painful it gets. Guess its just like love... And so i tell myself. No more. If i were to come by here again, i would repeat the same thing i did 2day. and so be it... I left my heart in front of ur yard where i did my moral project at. And I'm not claiming it back... Keep it or throw it.
No comments:
Post a Comment