Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You know nothing

Putting effort into something yet you never get the same return.
Then you begin to fret and strut and not know what to do.
You blame others but ppl ask you to reflect upon your ownself.
That's when you get confused and lost in the dark.
That's what i feel
I reach out but no one will be there to catch me.
I stopped cryin, just wanted you to look at me.
But you wouldn't.
Attention seeker? Yes. I am. Whats wrong in that.
Ppl in this world live to be acknowledged by ppl - To be accepted.
Do you know what it feels like to be treated like a social outcast?
Ppl looking at you as if you killed someone precious to them.
What do you know about broken families?
What do you know about shattered hopes?
What do you know about losing ppl you treasure, over and over again?

You know nothing, I tot i needed pity. You need it more for you are a fool to not know the degree of evil this world can inflict on feeble human hearts

No comments: