Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Go Away

Why won't this feelings fade away?
I wanna stop the pain
But God just put you in front of me every time
It's Raining. Heavily.
Are my thoughts being delivered to you
My sense of pain that transgressed the fires of Hell
My love that will never be answered
My scars that would remain forever
My crooked mind which thinks of nothing but forgetting
My hands that are weary from punching against walls
My legs tired from running away
My eyes swollen red from crying
My cheeks water wet from the tears I flow
My ears addicted to emo songs
And why?
because what's the use of 9A's when you are not by my side to share the happiness
What's the use of a happy ending where people cry
What's the point of smiling in tears
What's the point in a Love that will never bear fruit
What's the point of an existence that people despise
I drink no more. But i might smoke....
I will change. be it bad or good. I will change.
But this time.... the tides will turn.
You will one day feel what i feel. Let the power of hatred engulf you

No comments: