Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A new Song I'm Addicted to

Mad by ne-yo
She's staring at me, I'm sitting wondering what she's thinking

Nobody's talking, coz talking just turns into screaming.

And now as I'm yelling over her, she yelling over me.

All that that means, is neither of us are listening.

And what's even worse? That we don't even remember why we're fighting


So both of us are mad for. Nothing~~

(Fighting for). Nothing~~

(Crying for). Nothing~~

But we won't let it go for. Nothing~~

(No not for). Nothing~~

This should be nothing

To a love like what we got-


Oh baby. I. Know. Some. Times. It's gonna rain~~

But
baby can we make up now. Coz. I. Can't. Sleep through the pain
(Can't sleep through the pain)
Girl I don't wanna go to bed
. Mad. At. You.
And I don't want you go to bed. Mad. At. Me.
No, I don't wanna go to bed. Mad. At. You.
And I don't want you go to bed. Mad. At. Me.

And it gets me upset, girl when you're constantly accusing.

(Asking questions like you already know)
We're fighting this war, baby when both of us are losing.
(This ain't the way that love is supposed to go)
(What happen to working it out?)

We've fall into this place where.
You ain't. Backing down. And I ain't. Backing down
So what the hell do we do now?

It's all for. Nothing~~

(Fighting for). Nothing~~
(Crying for). Nothing~~

But we won't let it go for. Nothing~~

(No not for). Nothing~~

This should be nothing

To a love like what we got-

Oh baby. I. Know. Some. Times. It's gonna rain~~
But
baby can we make up now. Coz. I. Can't. Sleep through the pain
(Can't sleep through the pain)
Girl I don't wanna go to bed
. Mad. At. You.
And I don't want you go to bed. Mad. At. Me.
No, I don't wanna go to bed. Mad. At. You.
And I don't want you go to bed. Mad. At. Me.

Oh baby, this love ain't going perfect
And just how good it's gonna be
We can fuss and. We can fight.
As Long as everything's alright between us,
Before we go to sleep,
Baby, we're gonna be~~ ha~~ppy~~


Oh baby. I. Know. Some. Times. It's gonna rain~~
But
baby can we make up now. Coz. I. Can't. Sleep through the pain
(Can't sleep through the pain)
Girl I don't wanna go to bed
. Mad. At. You.
And I don't want you go to bed. Mad. At. Me.
No, I don't wanna go to bed. Mad. At. You.
And I don't want you go to bed. Mad. At. Me.

I love this song man.... I've been freakin listenin to it every night since I 1st laid my ears on it.
SUPPORT NE-YO!!! XD

Past couple of days been doing. Nothing!!! Nothing!!! And NOTHING!!! Just playing wif my pet on facebook. And guess what. Apparently, my 10 year old bro. Is into PPG Z aka Powerpuff girls Z. Rily yeng lar.....Check it out



But it was so sailormoon-like...... it rily makes me look not only like kid. But a weird one. So... dats a no no...LOL... I'm gonna continue taking care of luilui (my pet) now... bye XD

No comments: