Thursday, December 25, 2008

Kicking it in before Christmas.

After 6 hours, i juz gotta be in my church for the freakin CHRISTMAS 1000 Lunch. Just know went to church to arrange the chairs and tables with my dad and other chruch members. Damn hard to see lar.... =.= tak ada lampu punya. Haih... But i'm also not in the mood. Moved the tables and stuffs. Chairs are the most nuisant one. Haih.... Rily dun feel like blogging at 2 in the mornin. So i'll juz keep it short.


I went home at 12am. Tired but stil could not sleep. Went to do something dat suited my mood. And i'm sorry baby.. T_T Please come back to me.. Yes.. I.. I'M DRUNK.....*hiccups*


Only three =.= I did so much better with my dad around....

I wasnt drunk lar... at least i stil can walk? XD
Why is everything blur =.=
OOOO. look.... pwetty lights...XD
Owh... kay... * hic *
My heart is gonna burst.... My nose bled and i cant breath. =.=
And i fell... =.=

If u're c'ing this, i wanna say... I'm rily sry... watever i say, i take them all back. let me write bout how i feel again.

Been days since that day,
I said somthing and made you walk away.
I was acting foolish, being dumb, just stupid,
Not knowing how serious it was when I said it.

My mouth I slapped numerous times,
But I wish the hand that slapped me was yours not mine.
At least by then you would do something for me,
For your idiot and egoistic daddy.

Those words that night that made u cry,
Just made me wish that your smile was something that I could buy.
Tears that rolled down from your cheek,
Just the thought of it makes my body fragile and weak.

I know no matter how many times I apologize to you,
You won't revert to the person I once knew.
I know the one who was wrong is me,
But please won't you just come back to me baby.

I really don't know what else I have to say,
Just hope that your days will be better with or without me, my daughter, **** ***

No comments: