Saturday, November 8, 2008

Excuse me?!

Haih.... Its been a while since I've even started 2 blog. Everytime I open other ppl's blog theirs just seem so amazing than mine that i tend 2 juz give up on blogging. lol..... haih... damn tired of living now. Luilui 2 might be having a BF now. Luilui 1 & 3 doesnt wanna bother me lately. LIFE just moves on in a predictable way..... haih

Sry 2 all who have been waiting 4 me 2 update posts. Im rily not in the mood... if emo has a ranking up 2 5 stars. im already at the 4th star..... Screw that. No.. Just screw the world. U noe nth gud juz happen lately. Purata is damn low but frens think im God =.=" Take another look... IT ACTUALI DROPPED AROUND 6 MARKS!!!! im no god . I juz pay attention in class.......

Anyway.... i hate the current me... i want power.. i want it all... the power to make things fear me. I dun care if it corrodes away my conscience. Conscience has no use to me anyway. Its been a while since i cooked though. Okay that was random. LOL.

Well.... Past few days juz been emo... so tot of rounding up more luilui's. lol..... I noe wat u guys out there r thinkin. "This bastard." Well i dun care, i made up my mind long ago to not care bout how ppl think bout me anymore......there's around 3 additions...lol... n I love them so much... (As in fatherly love, dun go screwing n get the wrong idea)

Y'day i teman one of them back home coz i noticed she lived near my primary school, which in turn is also near my hse..... We talked.. she actuali claimed that she wanna be my mom than a daughther at first unless i would tell her who the rest were.... I...I... i couldnt tell her coz its stil incomplete.LOL. but in the end told her some..... quite happy while sitting the bus wif her y'day....if oni luilui1 had the same reactions 2 me.....haih..

Anyway....b4 dat was stil at library doin stuff. Luilui 2 was like askin me:"ba.. emo arh?" I was like thinkin my heart:"Excuse me?!"... How in the world would she noe how im feeling. My world is breakin apart now n she asks me dat..... well... better than nth XD.

My liver has been acting up a lot these days...... its like miners are working in there. Blowing up my internal organs. Damn.... Y cant i juz die yet.... stupid will 2 live. haih..... Been 2 many places 2 take some scoops lately... N a few weird stuff happened=.=" for example this...





Some random emo pics from church


Not only that, my freakin bro has been freakin sleepin on my bed lately while i wasnt at home



Observe the art he displays. The PS2 controller, the bedsheet all raffled up and last but not least he freakin broke my bed support thingy. You know.. the wood thingy down there yeah..... that's it



Next up, we have a few shots of an insect which fell in my bathroom

DIE!!!!

NO!!!! dun drop in yet..... NO!!!!

No comments: