The world.... is filled with miscreants.
Everyone lies... i too admit, i lie... all of us lie in order 2 live. But the funny thing is dat we all hu lie rily rily wish to noe the truth. its so ironic.
Sometims i wonder - y shud we all be like this. Y cant we juz live peacefully without lying 2 each other, but now i truly noe dat nothing good will come even if tell the truth. U all will juz use lies 2 cover up evrything again... so wats the point in telling the truth. I'd rather lie with evryone else. I'm not the one hu is wrong here, the world is.
'Juz bcoz evry1 is doin it. Doesn't mean its right' dats wat my pastor alwiz reminded me. Well my answer is 'so wat'. I noe its wrong but it doesnt mean i cant do it... If the world is divided among the good n the evil. I'd rather b the evil one, slick n arrogant than the good, naive n dumb. My dream - escape death. Hu says u cant play God. He doesnt even look at you. How can he control u?
So many ppl juz come n go in my life. I dont even care anymore. Y do work so hard even if i noe kindness will never be repayed? So now... I decided. No more crying over them. No more treating them good. No more Mr. Nice Guy. I will wear my mask once again. But this time i wont take it off. I'll do my best... My trademark fake smile never failed me.
I will do wat ever it take 2 climb 2 the top. Even if it means to stoop down n licking ur shoes. For one day, i will be up there resting my feet upon ur back.
Call me watever u want..... this is wat u truly feel bout myself. So sue me, hate me, u r not the only one hu orady does. I've made countless enemies. But for my future, i will try 2 chnge those enemies 2 comrades, or wat i refer 2 as tools....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (note: this is an evil laugh, not a laugh of those hu r humoured over a joke or sumtin)
1 comment:
Hey, you linked. I'll call you someday, okay? We need to talk anyway. I do think about you sometimes, you know? I miss being your friend.
Post a Comment