But if i were our teachers, i would haf freakin killed myself. Even i can't stand my class. It's damn different from the previous classes i've been b4. Their active... but in a negative sorta way. but at least i haf a few frenz.
Friend#1 Tje Khei:
1st guy i'd tried 2 understand in my class coz he sits next 2 me. I seriously dno how his name is rily pronounced, i dun call his name often anyway. Even if i do i'll juz call him JK. He's annoying. FREAKIN ANNOYING!!!! but i've faced worse. I noe howta deal wif this kinda person. He's not ur average guy wif bad grades. HE'S UR AVERAGE GUY HU NOES HOWTA PLAY ELEC!!! Well.... he keeps insulting me dat my voice stinks n ask me 2 major in bass guitar than b'in a vocalist. haih.... I thnk i sang pretty well on last saturday's audition (our band din get the part, not surprised). But i thnk dat god put him in2 my life 2 make it more exciting. Well... NEWS FLASH GOD!! I DUN WAN THIS!! but since he's in my life now, i juz gotta cope wif him.
Friend#2 Kien Ping:
This guy is sum1 i wish i never knew. One word. IRRITATING!!!! At 1st he juz cums n harasses me n says dat im 'pro' or some sort. I'M NOT DAT CLEVER!!!! STOP COMING NEAR ME!!! y cant he go 2 nicholas(our class no.1) or sumtin. hm.... mayb he is gay or sumtin. lol. juz kiddin. Anyway. i thnk he thnks of me as a rival. He wants 2 surpass me. I noe how its feel. I used 2 be that kinda guy 2. but i learned that it will oni make my frens get annoyed over me. So.... i kept quiet n dat brings us 2 the me i am 2day. Quiet & Calm. A figure i'm trying 2 b. It's a gud thing he found sum1 else 2 harass - Friend#5
Friend#3 Weng Ken:
He's cool. Has a birth mark on the bridge of his nose. Hmm... Dun rily noe him. But we haf sumthin in common - WE BOTH LIKE CODE GEASS. NOTE: code geass is one of the best anime i've ever witnessed. IT'S A MUST SEE ANIME. He reads.... Novels!!!! OMG. I hate reading. Dno y. Juz hate books wif no pics. Makes me wanna pengsan lar. He's amazing. He looks like a guy wif no life. N guess wat.. ITS TRUE!!!! sry Weng Ken. But juz gotta tell de truth. I rily am sry. But i treat u like my anime buddy orady. BUDDY!! (its very rare 2 get an anime buddy lately, so... thx)

Code Geass [From left: Kallen, Suzaku, C.C., Lelouch]
Friend#4 RAYMOND!!!!!:
U r cool. Seriously.... I can't blief u got a girl so easily.. its like u got a genie goin:" hey, i can make dat girl in ur tuition like u." N then u might go:" prove it". Then, the genie wass so pissed, he went *poof*. N the Next thing u noe, this girl from ur tuition center cums 2 u n say:" RAYMOND!! I LIKE U!!!
HAHAHA!! jokin jokin. But seriouly u r cool. U draw. U DRAW!!!! n it rox....... hate it when ppl rock more than me..haha. thx 4 workin wif me on my story even though i havnt got the time 2 thnk bout the story line yet. i promise u. when i haf the time, i will cum up wif an amazing story line 4 u. Seriously.
Wat's more bout ray, u ask? Well... HE'S MY JESTER aka class clown. We started tokin coz he introduced me to russell peters. i tell ya. u wont regret c'in it. i couldnt stop laughin. we even tried imitating him. Anyway.. u light my life. tq too.... Here's the link 2 russell
VEGIES!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment