Friday XD
Gathering with primary school frens. Reluctant at 1st but haih... The host seems 2 b one of my frenz who juz moved to BK. damn ying lar his hse. too bad no camera. Wanted 2 take more pics de..... haih.. but oni got hp punya camera. Graphics are lame but better than nth lor. haih... turns out that my fren hasn't plan anythin 4 the gathering but he juz ask us 2 come 2 his hse to teman him eat n play guitar...=.="
晴天(LOL)
情非得已 by ler...
Now.... wat we all have been waiting 4 YAN JANG!!!!!!
晴天 (better version.....XD)
In the end, chang meng was bored til he slept
Of course lar, juz listen they all play....=.=
Of course lar, juz listen they all play....=.=
Saturday =]
Next day wanted 2 go skul but... haih... when reach there... nothing... no one... only a few probays..... ZZZZZZZZZZZ.... *uck that... went to sunway 2 visit chan wai wif luilui4 but..... HE DOIN WEAR THE BEAR COSTUME!!!! =.=" suan liao... haih...stil wonderin whether any of them remembered my birthday which was supposed 2 be on tmr. But then jialingwas there. She ask me the most absurd thing i ever heard.
I was like. "WTH" haih... nvrm lar.. juz help out lor. =.= me and my dumb*ss ideas. Well... this would be how i would look like when wore it.
"Eugeeeeneeeee--- Can help out in the shop tmr anot??? Pwease.!!!!"
I was like. "WTH" haih... nvrm lar.. juz help out lor. =.= me and my dumb*ss ideas. Well... this would be how i would look like when wore it.
Sunday =.=
Okay-- Well I guessed NO ONE freakin remembered my birthday. Haih... I ponteng church. (Sorry God, forgive me). Went 2 sunway with a heavy heart. Even MY FREAKIN PARENTS FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAIH.... its ok... i decided not 2 celebrate it this year anyway. Well... the 1st thing I did when i reached the shop was to tell jialing. "Ya'noe, there's actuali 3 reasons to y i can't work 2day. 1st of all.... i skipped church, 2nd my parents dno where i am right now and third.... 2day's my birthday....."
They din give much of a reaction...... =.=" Haih... fine.... no one rily remembers it anyway. LALALA~~ so.... me n serena went walkin around sunw ay in dat ridiculous outfit. While i was in that costume, I noticed somethings:
1. Mascots are ridiculous
2. It's HOT in the suit!!!!
3. Sunway is very big...=.=
4. Kids are very scary....
Well.... its a good thing i dun have to work straight down for 7 hours. I get to work and rest for a half an hour interval. =] Miss Lim, the supervisor there seems scary... but she's actuali kinda nice. I thought I'm juz gotta celebrate my birthday like this but then..... JIALING!!!!! =] THX FOR CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY WIF ME!!! rily...=] she bought a nice cake... rily unforgetable *hugs* ^^ I'm gonna do all ur tags now....=]

They din give much of a reaction...... =.=" Haih... fine.... no one rily remembers it anyway. LALALA~~ so.... me n serena went walkin around sunw ay in dat ridiculous outfit. While i was in that costume, I noticed somethings:
1. Mascots are ridiculous
2. It's HOT in the suit!!!!
3. Sunway is very big...=.=
4. Kids are very scary....
Well.... its a good thing i dun have to work straight down for 7 hours. I get to work and rest for a half an hour interval. =] Miss Lim, the supervisor there seems scary... but she's actuali kinda nice. I thought I'm juz gotta celebrate my birthday like this but then..... JIALING!!!!! =] THX FOR CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY WIF ME!!! rily...=] she bought a nice cake... rily unforgetable *hugs* ^^ I'm gonna do all ur tags now....=]
The cake.....=] Sry jialing... din take the pic wif ur face...=.=



No comments:
Post a Comment