It's been a while since I revisited this site. Many memories not really profound but still stings straight into the heart of my soul. There's this anime I watched up about time traveling. Things of the past that every type of human wants to change, forget and relive. It never occurred to me what would I do if I could send a text to myself into the past. Or what I what I could do if I really went back to the past. I just began to ponder upon it after watching 17 episodes of it. Since there is one episode per week, it took me about 7 x 17 = 119days to realize this fact == That's about 4 months give or take.
This few months in CFAB really gave me a bit of happiness compared to Catholic High. I've began to plunge myself deeper into experiences I never thought I would have went through. Bumped into some friends, some familiar and close, others TOO familiar resulting in a deep silence between us. Sighing is all I can think of doing right now. I really want to send myself a text to stop myself 2 years ago. I want to stop all of this shit haunting me. Maybe make myself 2 years ago to forgive you, relieve myself of all this cumulative hatred. No matter how I tell myself the impossible, it seems that I never tried to consider your feelings for all this years. How gullible it is. Maybe you're seeing this. Maybe you're not. I care not. Tis' my final and true wish for your happiness.
FYI: misopsychia carries the same meaning as misanthropy. Try searching for the meaning of that word instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment