Thursday, November 4, 2010

Are you looking at the same sky right now?

Words that ringing within us. Words that hurt the most. Words that make our day. Words that you just said. How funny it seems that we both travelled so far only to be broken apart yet again. Wont you cry thru the phone as I comfort your voice and tell you you’re not alone. I missed my chance to tell you everything I ever wanted to say and you just left. People come people go. But when you went, it seems somewhat hurtful. Is it me? Yeah. It has to be me. Words yet left unsaid. Is regret the only thing that remains? Maybe yes maybe no. Some words are just better left unsaid. Some are just stupid thoughts that are not worth pondering let alone mentioning. Where are you when I need you? When I look up and see the stars I seem to be thinking of you again. Are you looking at the same sky right now?

No comments: