One day , people will die and fade away.
One day , we will have to part with those we cherish.
Why bother in loving one when we know the effort is all in vain?
Why bother caring for one when God toys us as the mortals we are?
We have yet to understand the things that God decided
We just needed each other. A feeble desire
Loving one. What does it truly mean?
Does it mean a desire for someone to the extent that defies all known knowledge?
Does it mean a craving for touch and haptic sensuality?
Trying our best to obtaining warmth from each other?
No.
It's more than that. It's mare than just mortal wants
Love to me is more like a feeling for being accepted of who i am?
U accepted who i am. U gave me sudden reason in this messed up life.
U gave me a place to belong. Though temporarily yet beautiful as it always had been
Love.....
I long forgotten that feeling that runs through my blood.
I long forgotten the things that I really treasure the most.
I long forgotten you. The one i love....
No comments:
Post a Comment