Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wish Upon A Star

I once was a naïve fool. I once asked for nothing but a living. And then vengeance took over me. I hate him. I hate my family. I hate my life. Everything about me was wrong. I made the biggest mistake ever. Right as of now, I thought I got over this matter. I thought all that I have been fighting for was meaningless. All but an illusion. But I couldn’t . I never gotten over the matter. History makes its final attempt to repeat itself. Sometimes I wonder to myself. Where did I do wrong? Why couldn’t I be more open? Why do I need to suffer bcoz of tiny mistakes? I ponder upon the answer while I look back onto the past. I think of you and him embracing love as it is. I sigh with a cup of beer in my hands. I cry with scent of alcohol in my sleep. I wished upon a star. Let me forget the days we had. Let me stop thinking about the days we could have. Let me forget about everything. It’s for the best. Please let me rest. Why am I so stresssssssssssssssss? What does it take to escape you? Is death the only way of escaping? I do not know. Happy birthday and goodbye

No comments: