Saturday, May 8, 2010

DotA

When i was free, i would sleep and study. Now I'm free, i would dotA, snooker, drink beer, work out. I heard about an old fren y'day. i guess i would nvr surpass him in any terms. its alright.. I'm happy the way I am. The tide has resided already. I dont wanna think anymore about it. 2day's sports day.... and i have class later. but mayb its for the best. I dowan look at her in rumah shirt. it rily turned me on. == haih.. accounting.... A road i choose and swore to nvr regret. and he. not studyin. the other he in a foreign land striving to be more successful. i feel minor but happy... or is this just the calm b4 the storm. right as of now i can do nothing but relax in studies and dota. XD thank you yiwei, yuanbin, linfoong and ben

No comments: