Saturday, December 26, 2009

Advice

Looking at albums again. Wanted to find another past. I smiled back then. With my father's friends. Drinking. While the their kids were running around like children. I was drinking. Mom took a photo of that side of me. I smiled. I was happy. I doubt that was me. I wanna find that happiness again. But... I discarded you. And so.. this is how another year will end. A new start? or will I drown in another despair in college. I dno. One friend of mine said.
"Dun look back, it has past us; Dun worry, it's not here yet"
He was dead serious. He wanted me to change my look, my personality, my life. Another said
"The more you intake bitter, the more bitter you get"
I wonder how much of that is true. I guess I'm living proof. As a closure, i will like you to stop this. Live your life. Don't come here. Or else... I won't be able to move on as well. Let me close the door once again.

You live in the light, I live in the dark
But I love you

No comments: