Saturday, December 26, 2009
lately
Awake and missing you as the rain began to shower within my heart. The way you move your fingers across my body was indescribable. The warmth the you gave is imcomprehensible. I loved you. That's all there is to it. Genting wasn't fun cause I was alone inside. Was forced to ride rides and had to beg to go home. Had to c happy couples walking by with hands clinging on each other. I envy people who can be happy. An inescapable fact. Seeing avatar without you by my side was sadder. It was dark and i wanted you. I missed you the whole trip. Beer was RM6.50 up there but to forget you even for a little while, I'm willing to pay. Christmas was okay. At least Liang's singing was nice and groovy at the church presentation. In the end, I had to spend my christmas night drinking sparkling juice with dad == This new laptop I'm using is going back to the shops. I slapped my brother til he nosebled for using it. Maybe it was all that pressure. I let it all out on him. I dun rerget. I just....... Hate myself. Looking upon the past, it hurts. Wish it was a snowing night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment