i shall officially let my blog rot....... i cant freaking get used to form5. I'm serious man. go ahead and laugh but dats a fact lar man..... i seriously stressed out here. The teachers are like wanting us to feel stresed. Gah... ESPECIALLY lim yoke keng aka KENG JIE. LOL i dowan to tok more bout my life. Too many ups and downs. And now i'm gonna let myself drown in the pain i created for myself... i hate this feeling. get out of my F***ing mind.... LOVE IS ALWAYS A LIE. dats y i'll never fall in love again =] but this feeling URGH!!!! note to self: "without you" by hinder is the new "so what"
okay end story.
NOTE: THIS POST IS JUST CRAP, CRAP AND MORE CRAP. i just want people who view this blog to know. I'M NOT GONNA BLOG UNTIL I HAVE FAITH DAT I CAN SCORE IN SPM =]
EXTRA NOTE: ITS 8.30PM. I only got 3 pages of my chemistry folio done. Hahahah XP the below is my marks for the 1st term. I'll getting 2nd in class. AGAIN.
BM: <-----
BC: <---- I havnt get. but i noe i wont score =.=
BI: <-----
SJ: 58
PM: 66
FZ: 64
KM: 77
AK: 93
AM: 79
MM: 95
X]
No comments:
Post a Comment