Monday, January 12, 2009

All the tags bundled up in one post again....=.=

1. Louise Tan
2. Nen Lin
3. Huey Wen
4. Stephanie Loo
5. Ru Jun
6. Justin Choong
7. Wei Ling
8. Raymond Lai
9. Hui Teng
10. Jia ler

1st:
Instructions:
Fill 10 spots with the people you wanna tag. If you ran out of people use characters from movies, books or made-up ones to fill the spots.


1) 4(Stephanie) invites 3(Huey Wen) and 8 (Ray) to dinner at their house. What happens?
=.=lol. if Steph invites Huey Wen its normal. but Ray???!!! =.=

2) 9 (Hui Teng) tries to get 5 (Ru Jun) into a strip club.
=.= byk lame lar.... like dat will happen...

3) You need to stay in a friend's house for a night. Who will you choose, 1 (Louise)or 6 (Justin)?
Both also can. =D

4) 2 (Nen Lin)and 7 (Wei Ling)are making out, 10 (Jia Ler)walks in. What happens?
He'll be super high gay and hide in corner to watch.....XD

5) 3 (Huey Wen) fall's in love with 6 (Justin), 8 (Raymond) is jealous. What happens?
Well... Justin so yeng.. not surprised. Huey Wen so leng lui, if Ray like i oso no comment....

6) 4 (Stephanie) jumps to you in a dark alleyway, who saves you? 2 (Nen Lin),7 (Wei Ling), or 10 (Jia Ler)?
Steph jump to me? No assistance needed. I'll just hug her....X]

7) 1 (Louise) starts her cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?
EVERYONE TAKE COVER!!!! SHE'S GONNA BLOW!!!

8) 3 (Huey Wen) has to marry 8 (Ray),4 (Steph) or 9 (Hui Teng). Who will they choose?
Hm... let me think... neither? She will oni give her heart to LEEHOM XD><

9) 7 (Wei Ling) kipnaps 2 (Nen Lin)and demands something from 5 (Ru Jun)for 2's freedom.
wtf.... ling wont do dat... and ru jun has nth to give...XD

10) Everyone gangs up on 3 (Huey Wen), does 3 has a chance in hell?
=.= of course she got chance go there/ heaven lar. Someone save her lar....

11) Everyone is invited for 2 (Nen Lin) and 10 (Jia Ler)wedding except 8 (Raymond), how does 8 react?
He'll come in at the last moment to shout out:"I OBJECT!!!".... And then say:" woops... wrong wedding" =.=

12) Why is 6 (Justin) afraid of 7 (Wei Ling ) ?
Not possible... both oso nice people.

13) 1 (Louise) is late for 2 (Nen Lin)and 10's (Jia Ler) wedding. Why is that?
Well.... She's alwiz fashionably late.

14) 5 (Ru Jun)and 9 (Hui Teng) are drunk at your house. What happens?
You know~~~ I am a growing boy with raging hormones~~ ^^

15) 9 (Hui Teng)murders 2's (Nen Lin) best friend. What is 2 revenge on 9?
Kill her friends too?

16) 1 (Louise) and 6 (Justin) are in mortal danger. Does 6 save her/himself or 1?
Justin is a man lar. He definitely save louise then himself

17) 8 (Ray) and 3 (Huey Wen) go camping and for some reason they forget to bring any food. What will they do?
Cannibalize themselves. EAT EACH OTHER!!!!

18) 5 (Ru Jun) is in a car crash and is injured. What does 9 (Hui Teng)do?
Ah Teng... dun sai hei lar. U so small... let me do lar...lol

2nd:
Directions:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

Fact One : I have eight daughters. And their love for me decreases by the minute

Fact Two : I'm tired of life, but the oni thing keeping me going is you girls....

Fact Three : My family is screwed up

Fact Four : My class had good teachers but noob students

Fact Five : I love fish and banana

Fact Six : Drinkin keeps my mind off stuff

Fact Seven : I love my phone... alwiz will. =D

Fact Eight : Anime.... is stil love it... but my connection sux lar.... help me jian T_T

Fact Nine : My hair..... MY HAIR!!!!!! grrrr.....gone...all gone....T_T

Fact Ten : Kingdom hearts rocks... for those who got PS2.. PLAY IT!!!

Fact Eleven : Workin on my cookin..

Fact Twelve : LPS was my life... was....

Fact Thirteen : Royal Flush is fallin apart

Fact fourteen : 11A's seems so far away....

Fact Fifteen : Graduation is just months away.....

Fact Sixteen : I love to counsel u guys... Tell me anythin u want to....=]


3rd:
1. If you can rename yourself, which name would you choose?
- I'll never rename myself man

2. If you can be reborned as anything at all, what will you choose to be?
- Hm... I would wanna be a bird dat soars thru the skies

3. If you had a choice, what era do you choose to live in?
- I want to live in the era where samurais still existed in Japan just like how ru jun said she liked it.... Where speed and brain are the key to success.

4. If you can swap bodies with anyone for a day, who would that be?
- Ru Jun.... Cause i wanna noe what it's like being a normal girl who thinks so openly and has such a lame view bout this world

5. If you could possess someone’s ability and personality, who would that be?
- I want to be confident of who I am, like....... like Ace. I want to be happy-go-lucky, like him. I want to be sly and happy. Is that a lot to ask?

6. If you only can have one of these two abilities, that is, to be able to love, but hated by others; or to be able to hate, but loved by others, which would you rather choose?
- to be able to hate, but loved by others

7. If you could have something you don’t have [and impossible to have too], what will you want?
- I want the world's collection of anime to be at my fingertips. MUAHAHAHA.... and oso the power to instil fear into people's heart

No comments: