Ah yes... Another period of my life where I plummet from all of my positivity. Then again, when have I been positive eh? Lots thoughts swirling in my mind as I keep reminding myself that I already lived up to a quarter of my life. Got some new friends that I never thought I would have. Gave up on some too. Church really changed a lot for me. A lot of people came and went away. Still it is slowly growing and I think that there's some value in staying after all. Even when I remember the times of Danny and Pastor David.
Playing PS2 AGAIN even after so many months. Kinda reminds me that I really need a PSP or a PS3 but they really require much investments zz ... PS3 Y U NO DROP PRICE t(-.-t)
Gave up on love. Kinda makes me wonder why I couldn't do it from the start. You made me realise that not everyone treats love as the love it should be. Some find advantages to love, not the person. For me, maybe I am just another 20 year old fat-ass who can't even manage his studies now. Hope you have happy life with your happy smile. I'll see you in the near future. I guess (-.-)\
*migraine*
No comments:
Post a Comment