Friday, July 30, 2010
When my life caves in
The world is such fragile being. Humans are such feeble entities. We, living as one, cannot deny the fact that we were once naive enough to think that everything would be alright. Only through true despair may one truly understand the pain of living, the pain of having acquaintances leaving. The way you left me as my eyes were wet that night. I watched your back disappear into the horizon. The black-tar pavements pierce my feet. Your cold feelings pierce my heart. The way you took and they way i took. The person you chose and the person i chose. We...... no. I..... made the mistake of a lifetime. The downfall in my life. The pain that keeps my awake. The screams that remind me of the past. I HATE. I HATE. I HATE.... hatred devours my very conscience. the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment