Sunday, April 11, 2010
Pain
maybe i'd wanted to be there for you. but i couldnt... I cant. i cant forget that pain of losing. again and again. it's excruciating pain.... u oso felt that too. you moved on. but i couldnt. she was evrything to me. unlike me, you have frenz and a family that loves you more than anythin. But me.... i like a guy on a debt that can never be repaid. But at least u have someone for you la.... although. i dno whether he can do the job right... or to be exact.. i dno whether you allowed the relationship to continue considering her situation. but i know one thing..... i ... actually cared for you.. you may notice it .. you may not... but one things for sure.. i had feelings.. but just that.... im not in the mood for this drama. Finally things quiet down. I hate it but i need it... time to chill...... I'm sorry. I admit. I had feelings for you. Goodbye..... Goodluck and sorry. nights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment