I wish you would really be a nobody in my life. Every time I just walk by and ignore your existence. It really felt like: "should i do this?" or "what does she think?" or i might even have "gives u hell" by American Rejects ringing in my head. You know what? I dun care what u think anymore. I think that... well..... Its NOT wrong being selfish once in a life time. And here i am. =] living peacefully.... (except for that incident which caused havoc in my chatbox). What I'm trying to say is.... You are hereby disbanded from the daughters thing. U.... Are free. I've just blocked you. And deleted ur contact after that msg. And now its settled. You are now nothing to me. X]
END
(NOTE: NON-RELATED TO THE CHAT BOX THING / PREVIOUS POST)
(NOTE: NON-RELATED TO THE CHAT BOX THING / PREVIOUS POST)
No comments:
Post a Comment